This recipe was pinned from here. It was one of the first things I ever pinned. It was called Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo
Fudge Brownie Bar. I have seen it pinned elsewhere as Slutty Brownies because they are “oh so easy, and a little bit filthy.” And let me tell you its true. They are sooo easy, and sooo good. In fact, they are so amazingly sweet and awesome, that they were dubbed “Diabetes in a Pan” by a friend of mine and the name has stuck. They also have become my signature dessert (which says a lot considering I’m the resident baker in my circle of friends).
When I need to make a 13 x 9 pan:
- Spread 1.5 – 2 packages of Tollhouse (or equivalent) break and bake chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom of a greased pan.
- Layer 1.5 packages of double stuffed Oreos on top. (I break some of the Oreos in half alternate them so that they cover as much of the cookie dough as possible).
- Prepare a 13×9 boxed brownie mix as directed and add 1/4 c. of hot fudge to the mix.
- Pour brownie mix on top and bake the whole pan as directed on the brownie mix.
When I need to make and 8 x 8 pan:
- Spread just under 1 package of Tollhouse (or equivalent) break and bake chocolate-chip cookie dough on the bottom of a greased pan.
- Layer less than 1 package of Oreos on top of the cookie dough (again I strategically place the Oreos in order to cover every inch of cookie dough possible.)
- Prepare Pillsbury Chocolate Extreme brownie mix as directed. (Or you could use any 8×8 mix, but be sure to add some hot fudge to it).
- Pour brownie mix on top and bake entire pan as directed on the brownie mix.
Again, thats all there is to it!
I hope you enjoy this marvelous dessert as much as I do!